Monday, July 08, 2013

My Fourth of July Photo

On the Fourth of July Viva wore her new stars and stripes skirt. Jake put on his flag t-shirt, but then added orange shorts and yellow and black socks. Viva added her stars and stripes flip-flops when they went out to the parade. Unfortunately it wasn't sandal weather, but she didn't care. It's the outfit that matters, not the comfort.

When they got back from the parade I asked to take their photo. They grabbed their flags and we tried ten or more shots, but the flags kept ending up in their faces. I took the flags away, but by then Lincoln had joined our photo shoot and he would not leave. You can't tell, but he has his camera in his hands. Why you need a camera to be in a photo shoot I don't know. I certainly couldn't coax him to join me in taking photos. Then Viva insisted on kissing Jake and I gave up trying for a decent photo. Once again I am forced to settle for comical.


No comments: