Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Current You Tube Faves

I like You Tube.  It provides short bits of entertainment or knowledge, and doesn't suck up hours of time!  I wish it was easier to screen or that they had a "kids only" version of the site so that I could more easily monitor what shows up in the sidebar.  Maybe some day?  :)

In any case, here's what we're seeing most recently at our place.  The Piano Guys, with new adoring fans.


And, of course, the ever present Gummibar.  I think we've mentioned him before.  I'm considering purchasing Lincoln the CD of songs for his birthday, and while on Amazon came upon this fascinating tidbit:

"The video for "I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)" has received over 200 million views on the internet, spreading virally across social netowrks such as You Tube and MySpace for the past two years, while gaining new fans all along the way. What began as a mere 30 second video clip in Hungarian, has grown into full length vidoes in 11 different languages, making "The Gummy Bear Song" the most viewed and posted animated video on the internet - ever! Children of all ages can't get enough of this sweet little green-butt-wiggling bear."

Who knew, right?!

Lincoln has the never ending desire to hit repeat over and over on Gummibear.  Which I allow about 4 times before my head is ready to explode and we have to be done.  :)

No comments: