Friday, May 16, 2014

Hats

In our front entryway we have a bench with a small amount of storage space under the lift up seat. The young ones have always loved to haul out the hats in this bench and wear them. 


Lincoln is wearing a pink hat that great-grandma knit (or crocheted) even though it's warm enough outside to not need a coat.


Evan is now wearing the pink hat as well as his older brother's shoes. Evan is a big time shoe thief. He does amazingly well at walking in the oversized shoes he chooses.

I don't know how people can think iPhone photos are good quality. They only are if you con't have anything decent to compare them with. Grrrrr! (Mark took Lincoln's photo on one of his cameras while I snapped Evan on my iPhone.)

Addendum: When I told Mark I was doing a post on hats, he forwarded me this excellent shot of Evan babe!

No comments: