Monday, May 26, 2014

The Dance Recital!

Viva had her dance recital this past weekend.  She performed in a tap piece (It's a Marshmallow World) and an acro piece (Sugar Shack).  Despite the length of the recital it was an enjoyable experience - I thought the school did a great job with choreography and polishing routines for their many, many classes!  Viva has enjoyed dance this year.  She is a much bigger fan of acro than tap though, thus the move to a gymnastics focus.  I wish there were more hours in the day, but I think the dance is going to have to go for now.  But what a cute kid and what a great year! :)

And now, because it is my blog, I will indulge myself with far too many pictures. Because I can!

The tap girl:


With flowers:



And acro girl:






Our artsy black and white shot:


And last, but not least (haha!) a few shots with her biggest fans after the show:



The end!


No comments: