Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Visitors

Last week my niece Lyssa and her hubby Kyle came to town from Juneau for a few days. Lyssa stayed with us the last two nights. We enjoyed having her. I wish she could have stayed longer. The second night she was here Cheyenne (my niece who lives in the Valley when not going to school in Juneau) spent the night, too. However, they were in late and out early, so we didn't get a lot of time to charm them with our crazy crew. 

Today my sister Jean and her daughter Sarah arrived for a weeklong visit. They are staying at my brother's home, but they will visit us as we have Jean's mom in residence--and Jean's twin, too, come to think of it. The problem is that Jean's twin (that would be me) is going on a quilt retreat starting Thursday and lasting through Sunday, so I won't be around to lure Jean and Sarah over to visit us.

No comments: