Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Puzzle



This was the puzzle that Bentley chose when we returned the first "girly" puzzle that I chose. His choice was better than mine because it was a 300 piecer and with three of them working on it, a 100 piecer would have been done in just minutes. What fun is there in that?

The children worked together really nicely. Everyone helped out until the puzzle was done. (Well, the twins weren't that helpful when Bentley and I were sorting the border pieces out at the start of the project!) I only got to put in a few pieces. Mostly I helped the children decide what to work on next and I'd sort pieces by color to help them out. Jake sorted all the reindeer pieces on his own and they were not easy to find. Working on puzzles together is fun and relaxing. It's a great family tradition.

No comments: