Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lincoln Loves the Sweet Potatoes!


Grandma fed Lincoln some rice cereal a few weeks ago, but other than that we haven't fed him any solids.  I figured that in the spirit of the season, we should introduce him to some *real* food flavors.  We settled on sweet potatoes, around 11 pm last night.  It was a big hit!  His one time practicing with the spoon has obviously turned him into a pro.  He learned forward, into the bites, big mouth... and he swallowed it all up!  He kept his eyes on the bowl, he was excited!  Yay!  I hope this good attitude continues.  I told him if he keeps it up I'll take up cooking gourmet baby food, and leave those three older non-good-eating children to fend for themselves at dinner time.  He smiled.  I think he likes the idea... ?  :)

No comments: